The Care Coordination for Complex Populations Summit brings together health plans and their partners, including providers, states, and community organizations to improve supports and services for members with complex, chronic conditions.
The summit assembles an audience of care coordination, case management, and utilization management professionals, among others, to address care for individuals with disabilities, coordinate specialty care, integrate behavioral health, improve accessibility, provide care for dual-eligible members, and explore models and partnerships that improve care coordination across the continuum.
- Determine ways to effectively find members, capture their interests, and also serve their needs
- Institute an active care management approach to ensure human and financial resources are producing results
- Enhance collaboration with provider networks to engage in person-centered care coordination, reduce barriers to timely and appropriate care, and minimize duplication of care efforts and associated costs
- Connect members to outreach services that include transportation planning, respite, and community resources to prevent additional ER visits and repeat trauma
- Analyze the financial and quality impact of various discretionary services often provided and prioritize where to focus your efforts
- Identify chronic, co-occurring conditions that have the biggest impact on health plan quality and finance
- Assess the key facets of payer-provider collaboration to establishing an effective care plan that uses timely data, tools, and metrics
- Brandon Clark, MBA, FACHE | Chief Executive Officer | Circle the City
- Jennifer Clark, RN, BCLNC | Staff Vice President, Complex Care, Medical Management Implementations | Centene Corporation
- Merrill Friedman | Senior Director, Disability Policy Engagement Federal Affairs | Anthem, Inc.
- Maria Lackner, MPH | Associate Vice President, Cal MediConnect and Dual Eligibles | Blue Shield of California Care1st Health Plan
- Stephani Ryan | Vice President, LTSS Programs | BlueCare Tennessee
- Tony Solem | Chief Executive Officer | Aetna Better Health of Ohio