Integrating Care for Chronic Pain
This briefing, sponsored by Anthem and a part of the Future of Health Care Summit Series, the Alliance for Health Policy will take a closer look at the intersection of physical and behavioral health in the context of chronic pain management. Panelists will discuss challenges facing clinicians treating patients with chronic pain, efforts by the Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs to better manage pain among members of the military and veterans, and innovative models being implemented by health systems and health plans to improve pain management and stem the tide of opioid addiction.
- Ben Miller, Well Being Trust
- Eric Schoomaker, Uniformed Services University
- William Morris, Palo Alto Medical Foundation (Sutter Health)
- Andrea Gelzer, AmeriHealth Caritas
- Sarah Dash of the Alliance for Health Policy will moderate the discussion.
Please visit the Alliance for Health Policy's website to register. You can follow the conversation on Twitter at #FutureOfHealthCare.